The Best Team Building Exercise
- The escape room experience allows and encourages for multi-faceted thinking among your peers and coworkers. Escape rooms require use of both sides of your brain, the logical and the creative.
- The pressure of the countdown clock combined with the immersive setting of the room will require team members to work with each other in an effective and coherent way.
- Innovative and enjoyable way to break down initial barriers between group members, all under the guise of an adventure.
- Strong tool in establishing rapport between team members! Who takes the lead? Who works best under pressure? Who is the most resourceful?
Who This Is For?
- This is one of the best ways for any group that wants to enhance their teamwork and communication skills.
- This is great for corporations and organizations that want to increase workplace efficiency and company culture by directly improving teamwork skills for employees, interns, or even upper management!
- This is great for friends and families that want a fulfilling, exciting, and refreshing night-out!
- This is for anyone that wants to have fun!